Class is FULL!
Who can benefit
Suited for individuals considering taking up professional training in Play Therapy as well as practitioners working with children and adolescents in the field of mental health and helping professions (such as social work, counselling, psychology) and related fields (such childcare/student care setting, physical therapy, art therapy, or other related fields).
:: Terms and Conditions ::
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis and fees must be paid in full prior to closing date to reserve a place.
- Registration is considered confirmed upon receipt of payment or issuance of invoice. No cancellation or refund of fees (including medical leave) will be allowed thereafter. However, substitutions are allowed with written request to Tembusu at least two (2) working days before the course starts.
- In the event that the course is cancelled or postponed, the full refund will be made to all registered participants.
- All information provided in this form is accurate up to the closing date of registration.
- Tembusu reserves the right to make changes to these Terms.
This workshop is accredited with
- West Coast Institute and the training hours will be counted towards certification as a Certified Gestalt Therapist with Children and Adolescents with WCI. For more information, please go to http://westcoastinstitute.us/certification/.
- Associate of Play Therapy (Singapore) and the training hours will be counted towards membership application and renewal.
About the Trainer
Lee Sock Kuan spent years working with children, adolescents and their families. Besides counselling and psychology, she received specialized training in Gestalt Play Therapy, Gestalt Therapy, Play Therapy, Sandplay Therapy, art facilitation and Emotional-Focused Therapy.
As the first certified Gestalt Therapist with Children and Adolescents (West Coast Institute) in the SE Asia region, Sock Kuan is excited to further her work with children and their families on coping with stress, attachment, challenging behaviours and loss issues in the Gestalt approach. Sock Kuan is also the approved WCI trainer and supervisor for candidates in the WCI Certification Programme.
As a registered Clinical Member and Clinical Supervisor of the Singapore Association for Counselling, she is also extensively involved in the training and supervision of therapists, psychologists and social workers in the mental health profession. Besides being certified with West Coast Institute, she is also a Certified Practitioner in Therapeutic Play Skills with Play Therapy International (UK).